Are You Ready to Become Shark Proof?
Have you ever encountered a shark?
Drenda Keesee has—both in the ocean and in the workplace! In this book, Drenda is not talking about the kind of sharks you see on shark week. She’s talking about the kind of sharks you encounter every week—at work, in relationships, and even at church. She’s talking about the kind of sharks who wound you with words and accusations; take bites out of your time; rip the joy from your dreams; and leave you hopeless, injured, and floating in a sea of confusion.
You don’t have to live in fear of sharks anymore!
Drenda Keesee combines her wit, humor, and life experience from 23 years in ministry to create a captivating book on overcoming one of the greatest problems we face: dealing with difficult people.
When you read SHARK PROOF: How to Deal with Difficult People, you will discover:
- The seven toxic mind-sets of a people pleaser
- The best way to stop caring what people think about you (and start living again)
- The eight stages of disloyalty that will help you identify who’s on their way out of your life and who’s in it for the long haul
- How to use failure to REFINE your purpose instead of REDEFINE your purpose
- How to end the toxic relationships you want to let go of, and set healthy boundaries in the ones you want to keep
- The five shark maneuvers you need to know unless you want to be shark food (and how to combat each one of them)
- How to stop people pleasing and embrace a life of honesty, confidence, and freedom
You don’t have to live in fear of sharks anymore! This eye-opening book will equip you with step-by-step strategies for dealing with difficult people, so you can embrace a life of freedom, purpose, and honesty!
Shark Proof also includes questions for individual or group study.